Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Last of Aporver

Hi, guys!
Since this is my first blog entry, it's technically a test article. Anyway, I thought I'd let you know about stuff I've been up to lately.
Recently, I joined the production of a czech fantasy film, "The Last of Aporver". Given the shooting a lot of greenscreen, different VFX elements and the use of 3D rig (with two Sony PMW-F3s) and a RED cam, it was real fun for a couple of days and I guess I learned something new. We did a lot of interesting things like shooting 3D glass dust in the cloudtank, I did a little VFX supervising there :) We've burned paper models of body parts... and you know what happens when you combine that with a FAN! :)



The shooting is now over and we started the postproduction already. For now, I'm a part of a team to organize some 3D modeling assignments. Well, I'll keep you posted... I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment